- Kick-off workshop for districts interested in joining the consortium.
Each district will send their "digital conversion leadership team" to this half-day (8am - Noon) workshop, as a way to develop a common vision and begin the networking process. We expect each district to send 4-8 representatives to this meeting (including at the very least the person ultimately in charge of digital conversion, a curriculum decision-maker, Chief Information Officer/instructional technology coordinator, and a business/finance staff).
Capacity in this workshop is limited, so please register ASAP. To register, please send an email to Cathy Andersen (Cathy_Andersen@eastiron.monroe.edu ) indicating your district's desire to participate in this workshop and your preferred date(s), along with the name and role of the district representatives who are planning to attend the workshop; you will be notified whether your request can be met as soon as possible. If you have any questions about your team composition or the workshop, please email Dave Miller (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Date: Friday, December 2nd from 8:00am to Noon Location: East Irondequoit CSD, 600 Pardee Road, 14609.
Directions to East Irondequoit CSD
- Take 590 North to Norton Street (exit 9)
- Turn right on Norton from 590 (heading west)
- Proceed until you are 75 yards from the first traffic light
- Turn left off Norton Street into Central Office parking lot
- Proceed to glass door entrance ... receptionist will assist you